Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Christmas Cards Are a Hangin'

Today I want to show you how I display my Christmas cards.  I've been doing it this way for 5-6 years and I've never blogged about it!  It's a not really an original idea, but it is a good idea.


It's amazing how festive the kitchen looks when all the cabinets are filled.  I will admit this picture is from last year...the card are still coming this year.  Also, this picture doesn't do the idea justice.


I've used this same ribbon year after year.  It was dumb luck I chose one made of this organza-type, sheer material.  I can push the brass fasteners through it easily and the holes almost disappear when removed.


So everything gets recycled the next year...well, except the painter's tape.


Which is my method for attaching them to the cabinets.

I wish I had an entire kitchen picture for you.  You'll have to take my word.  It looks great!

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments:

Post a Comment