Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Blog Launch!

Hey....anybody out there? I've decided to start another blog! It's been 11 months since I started the Stampin' Garden', my blog devoted to my card making and paper crafting hobby. I love doing it but I've been yearning to venture into other areas, maybe even get a little personal! This all started when I found Barbara over at Oodles and Oodles while searching for information on vintage ornaments. She has a fabulous blog. In addition, she had a blog roll, as many bloggers do, of the sites she likes to visit. I discovered a world of crafters, garage sale hounds and all things vintage that kept me busy blurfing for days!

So, that inspired me to start a blog on my many crafting and more inportantly vintage treasure hunts! I just want to join this world of vintage lovers and learn as much as I can. I hope you like what you see.

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment