Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day - Altered Box

Happy President's Day everyone!  Funny thing, I wasn't thinking about posting today.  This morning I took my coffee down to my craft room and was looking for something to work on.  I've had this vintage box for a while now.  I finally began playing with it a few weeks ago, when I quickly ran out of inspiration.  As I was working on it today the light bulb went on!  The perfect motivation to finish it and post!



The image was found on an internet search which took me to Encore Ephemera. 

My husband would give me a hard time if I decorated for President's Day!  So, packed away 'til summer it goes!

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - perfect for either holiday! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for anything patriotic, so you must know how much I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete